Vegas Tourist Attractions – Las Vegas
has a wide variety of attractions and things to do.
It’s not just about gambling and showgirls anymore.
While these things will always be available, Las Vegas
is so much more. When planning a trip to Las Vegas,
keep in mind that there are many Las Vegas attractions
that are interesting, fun and even family-oriented.
Sightseeing in Las Vegas is lots
of fun. Not only are you likely to catch a glimpse
of someone famous, you might even see one of the many
filming crews that roam the streets (especially the
strip). You could end up on a small or big screen,
just for wandering around to see the city!
There are many Tourist Attractions in Las Vegas.
Some of them are free, most of them are reasonably
priced and a few are extravagant. No matter your budget,
it’s easy to get more than enough sightseeing
in to last a lifetime when you visit Las Vegas.
Listed below are some of the Top Attractions.
It’s hard to limit it to 10, so we won’t.
Here are 10 on the Strip and 10 off! These serve as
an excellent starting point for any Las Vegas excursion.
Be sure to check a map before you go. It’s less
frustrating if you are armed with a map and good directions.
ON THE STRIP:
2. The Bellagio (see the Fountain
Show AND the Conservatory)
3. Madame Tussaud’s
4. Star Trek: the Experience
5. Las Vegas Preview Studios
6. The King’s Tournament at
7. Casino Legends Hall of Fame
8. Animal Habitats (at Flamingo,
Mandalay Bay and Mirage)
9. Gondola Rides at the Venetian
10. Roller Coasters (at New York-New
York, Stratosphere, Sahara and Venetian)
OFF THE STRIP:
1. The Freemont Street Experience
2. Planetarium and Observatory
3. Zoological – Botanical Park
4. Las Vegas Mini Gran Prix
5. Hard Rock Cafe
7. Sunset Stampede
8. Old Mormon Fort
9. Nevada Test Site History Center
10. Ron Lee’s World of Clowns